- Modbus Table Update For Commander (Added EC-44)
Modbus Table File Update for Commander Software: Includes Tables for West EC-44 Control. Instruction
- How to add custom Buttons to Commander for West EC-44
Setting up Custom Buttons in Commander for use with West EC-44 controls. Commander software includ
- How to add custom buttons to Commander for West 4400
Setting up Custom Buttons in Commander for use with West 4400 controls. Commander software includ
- How to use West EC-44 with Commander Software
EC-44 RS485 Communication Notes Relating to Commander Default Communication settings for EC-44: P
- I am having trouble communicating between Commander and my 6100 series control. What information is needed so that you can help?
In order for me to help we will need: 1) Please provide a more detailed&nbs
- Windows 7 recommended settings and possible issue work arounds.
What are the recommended compatability mode and settings that Commander should be run in for Window
- What are the recommended compatability mode and settings that Commander should be run in for Windows 7?
Windows XP (Service Pack2)To configure:1) Right click on the program icon.2) Click Properties3) Clic
- Commander cannot create and save new files for saving PID Parameters.
In Windows 7 Commander must be run as an administrator. You can run the program in this mode b
- Commander Help does not work on Windows 7
Commander requires WinHlp32.exe for its Windows help system. Vista and Windows 7 does not incl
- I can't print with Commander. Commander sometimes closes when I attempt to print.
In Windows select a valid printer for the default printer. This should correct the problem.