We would need more information about your control and process to give you specific help. What
General Technical Information
- How to calculate heat losses and enclosure size for SCR Power Controls
To Calculate the minimum enclosure size and cooling requirements for SCR Power Controls: SCR Heat Lo
- You should always use thermocouple wire or thermocouple extension wire that matches the type o
- How do I wire a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire input on a control?
You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
- Thermocouple output is a small voltage (mV) that relates to the temperature difference between the s
- How to connect a 3-wire RTD to a 4-wire input?
The compensation leads on a RTD are used to measure and compensate for the lead resistance. (3) Wire
- The introduction of an additional alloy such as a terminal or terminal block will not introduce an e
- Very long thermocouple runs are possible as long as certain precautions are followed.Most instrument
- What is PID and where can I find additional information?
ISE PID Technical Reference
- ISE Thermocouple Technical Reference