Is the AT (Auto Tuning) light on or flashing? You cannot manually change parameters such as Pr
Newer P Series
- I am having trouble communicating between Commander and my 6100 series control. What information is needed so that you can help?
In order for me to help we will need: 1) Please provide a more detailed&nbs
- You need to set the Primary Output Proportioning Band Pb_P to 0.0. This parameter is in the Se
- Tuning may not be the issue. First we need to check on a few other things. Is the
- The default configuration is for 0-100.0% on the display to equate to 4-20mA on the input
- First you need to know: What is the output of the transmitter and what does it relate to? You
- I want an analog output of 4-20mA to be related to -20 to 80C on the input. You must hav
- The difference in control response is likely due to differences between the settings for t
- This problem is almost certainly caused by electrical "noise", but it may enter the controller or in
- How do I wire a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire input on a control?
You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally