You can check whether the control is set up for 4-20mA, 0-10V or some other input range in the
Original N Series
- How do I wire a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire input on a control?
You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
- I cannot activate Self Tune. What is likely causing this?
Self Tune cannot be activate if the primary or the secondary proportioning band is set to 0.
- I cannot turn on Pre-Tune. What is likely causing this?
Pre-tune cannot be activated if: 1) The setpoint is ramping.2) The process variable is less than 5%
- I want to buy a 6100+, 8100+, or 4100+ control that is the same as one I already have. How do I find out what is in my existing control?
If you are replacing or adding an additional P6100, P8100 or P4100 control: ISE needs informat
- How do I get a calibration procedure for the West 4700 (N series) limit controller?
The calibration procedure can be found here:Calibration Procedure There is no provision for offset a
- My upper display has all the decimal points lit on my (N Series control). How can I clear this problem?
Acknowledging the 'Default' Display (6100/8100/4100 N Series) Note: parameters shown are for illustr
- How do I change the input range of my 6100/8100/4100 (N Series) controller?
To change the input range of the controller Note: parameters shown are for illustration purposes onl
- What are the standard parameter settings for the 6100/8100/4100 (N Series)controls?
Below are the common control parameters we recommend for (2) output controls. These are the settings
- Plus General Information The easiest to operate control just got easier. The older N series controls