You can check whether the control is set up for 4-20mA, 0-10V or some other input range in the
Original N Series
- How do I wire a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire input on a control?
You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
- Self Tune cannot be activate if the primary or the secondary proportioning band is set to 0.
- Pre-tune cannot be activated if: 1) The setpoint is ramping.2) The process variable is less than 5%
- If you are replacing or adding an additional P6100, P8100 or P4100 control: ISE needs informat
- The calibration procedure can be found here:Calibration Procedure There is no provision for offset a
- Acknowledging the 'Default' Display (6100/8100/4100 N Series) Note: parameters shown are for illustr
- To change the input range of the controller Note: parameters shown are for illustration purposes onl
- Below are the common control parameters we recommend for (2) output controls. These are the settings
- Plus General Information The easiest to operate control just got easier. The older N series controls