You can check whether the control is set up for 4-20mA, 0-10V or some other input range in the
Original N Series
- You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
- Self Tune cannot be activate if the primary or the secondary proportioning band is set to 0.
- Pre-tune cannot be activated if: 1) The setpoint is ramping.2) The process variable is less than 5%
- If you are replacing or adding an additional P6100, P8100 or P4100 control: ISE needs informat
- How do I get a calibration procedure for the West 4700 (N series) limit controller?
The calibration procedure can be found here:Calibration Procedure There is no provision for offset a
- My upper display has all the decimal points lit on my (N Series control). How can I clear this problem?
Acknowledging the 'Default' Display (6100/8100/4100 N Series) Note: parameters shown are for illustr
- How do I change the input range of my 6100/8100/4100 (N Series) controller?
To change the input range of the controller Note: parameters shown are for illustration purposes onl
- What are the standard parameter settings for the 6100/8100/4100 (N Series)controls?
Below are the common control parameters we recommend for (2) output controls. These are the settings
- What are some of the improvements that are included with the 4101/6101/8101/8011+? How hard is it to replace my older N series controls or indicators?
Plus General Information The easiest to operate control just got easier. The older N series controls