SCR Power Controls
- How to calculate heat losses and enclosure size for SCR Power Controls
To Calculate the minimum enclosure size and cooling requirements for SCR Power Controls: SCR Heat Lo
- My 100P series SCR Power control is not working properly. It will not shut off the output fully.
Below are some troubleshooting steps that can help to determine the problem. 1) Make sure tha
- What is the difference between Zero Fired and Phase Angle Fired SCR Power Controls?
Phase Angle Fired SCR Power Controls Phase angle SCR power controls adjust the output voltage/watta
- Can heater life be improved by using SCR power controls?
SCR power controls can extend the life of your heaters by reducing thermal stress on your heaters.&n
- My SCR power control has No Output or Full Output at all times with a load connected. How can I test the control?
With a load connected to the output of the SCR power control try the following: 1) Mark
- My SCR power control has full line voltage output all the time with no load connected.
It is normal that the SCR control has full line output when no load is connected. This is caus
- Can tungsten heating elements be controlled with SCR controllers?
SCR power controls can be used to control tungsten heating lamps. Phase angle control wit
- Do SCR power controllers cause harmonics on the power lines?
SCR power controls do generate harmonics on the power lines. A zero fired controller generates much
- What are the DIP switches used for in my 100P series SCR power control?
The 100P phase angle SCR (current version) includes a card that is of surface mount constructio
- How do I adjust the bias and gain on my SCR power control?
Bias & Gain Adjustment The bias & gain must be properly adjusted so that the SCR power contr