You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
West 2800/3800 Series
- Changing from thermocouple to RTD input on 2810 or 3810
You must do the following to switch from thermocouple to RTD on the 2810 / 3810 series: 1) R
- How do I adjust the maximum and minimum setpoint range on my 2800/3800 series controller?
Enter SETUP Mode: (Use caution in setting parameters in the setup mode. Some of the parameters
- The compensation leads on a RTD are used to measure and compensate for the lead resistance. (3) Wire
- Why are the valve motor drive (VMD) outputs limited to 120V AC operation?
If the valve motor is driven directly by the controller output relays, the controller outputs are li
- ISE PID Technical Reference
- How can I use a 2 or 4-wire PT100 probe with a West controller designed for 3-wire probes?
Below is based on connecting to a West 8100, 4100 4400 control. The informa