You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
West 4400 Series
- How to add custom buttons to Commander for West 4400
Setting up Custom Buttons in Commander for use with West 4400 controls. Commander software includ
- What are the Automatic Tuning modes on the 4400 series controls?
The 4400 has two (2) types of Automatic Tuning on the 4400 series control: Self Tune & Pre-Tune
- West 4400 Configurator or Program Editor Programs No Longer Work.
Problems may include: 1) Errors when you start program.2) Strange colors on the configurator screens
- My 4400 is in manual mode. How do I switch it back to automatic?
Manual mode is selected/deselected by pressing and releasing the Scroll and the Mode keys at the sam
- What are the general communication requirements for the West 4400 series controller?
General Communications requirements: 1) The controller must have the RS485 communications option ins
- How do I change the thermocouple type or range on my 4400?
Warning this will clear all control & program settings to default factory settings. To enter C
- How do I set up Commander for use with my West 4400 Controls?
West 4400 Series Setup Communications in 4400 as follows: Modbus Settings: (Commander also support
- The compensation leads on a RTD are used to measure and compensate for the lead resistance. (3) Wire
- Where can I find additional tools for the West 4400 series controllers?
Additional help in programming the 4400 controllers can be found at: West 4400 Series Short Form Ins