Setting up Custom Buttons in Commander for use with West 4400 controls. Commander software includ
West 4400 Series
- The 4400 has two (2) types of Automatic Tuning on the 4400 series control: Self Tune & Pre-Tune
- How do I wire a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire input on a control?
You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
- Problems may include: 1) Errors when you start program.2) Strange colors on the configurator screens
- Manual mode is selected/deselected by pressing and releasing the Scroll and the Mode keys at the sam
- General Communications requirements: 1) The controller must have the RS485 communications option ins
- Warning this will clear all control & program settings to default factory settings. To enter C
- West 4400 Series Setup Communications in 4400 as follows: Modbus Settings: (Commander also support
- How to connect a 3-wire RTD to a 4-wire input?
The compensation leads on a RTD are used to measure and compensate for the lead resistance. (3) Wire
- Additional help in programming the 4400 controllers can be found at: West 4400 Series Short Form Ins