You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
West 5010 Series
- Changing range on 5010 series controls: 1) Down load manual for 5010 series.http://www.instrumentati
- The compensation leads on a RTD are used to measure and compensate for the lead resistance. (3) Wire
- Why are the valve motor drive (VMD) outputs limited to 120V AC operation?
If the valve motor is driven directly by the controller output relays, the controller outputs are li
- If you have lost the Lock Code for your West 5010 controller, you can reset it to its factory defaul
- All West 5010 controllers, whether ordered with serial communications options or not, have an RS232
- ISE PID Technical Reference
- Units with Modbus are P6100, P8100, P4100, 2300, 6600, 8600, 4400, 6400 and MLC 9000-B220. The
- How can I use a 2 or 4-wire PT100 probe with a West controller designed for 3-wire probes?
Below is based on connecting to a West 8100, 4100 4400 control. The informa