You can connect a 4 wire RTD to a 3 wire instrument. Just use 3 of the wires. Generally
West/ Partlow MLC Series
- Most of the Modbus addresses remain the same in the MLC9000+. (2) exceptions to this are: Cont
- The compensation leads on a RTD are used to measure and compensate for the lead resistance. (3) Wire
- MLC nonvolatile memory writing limitations.
The number of write cycles as with most nonvolatile memory is rated for 100,000 write cycles. Read c
- How do I setup Commander to operate with a West/ Partlow MLC control system?
West/Partlow MLC The MLC multi-loop control system easily interfaces with Commander Software. The
- ISE PID Technical Reference
- Below is based on connecting to a West 8100, 4100 4400 control. The informa